Industrial Coating Solutions Are Just A Call Away
Your property needs corrosion protection, waterproofing, cleaning and application of protective coatings for longevity and reduced maintenance costs.
At the heart of various technical solutions are surface preparation and industrial paint coatings.
Both systems are indispensable as the success of specific products depends on the sufficiency of surface preparation.
Surfaces of substrates such as concrete and reinforced steel must be clean and free of surface contaminants to achieve excellent adhesion of protective coatings.
There are various ways of preparing surfaces for protective coatings, each ideally suited to different situations, materials and intended outcomes.
- Abrasive blasting
- Ultra High Pressure water jetting
- Concrete Hydro Demolition
Industrial paint coatings are available in a wide range of polymers, resins and combined formulas to obtain the best protection for your property.
Diamond Protective Coatings specialises in the latest protective coatings solutions such as:
- Polyurea Elastomer for corrosion protection, waterproofing, and increasing longevity of structural substrates
- Cathodic Protection
- Fibreglassing of potable water and fuel tanks
- Tank lining coatings
- Potable water coatings
Determining which product is suited to your needs and applying them strictly in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions are essential to the success of any corrosion protection system.
Industrial coatings are also used in a wide range of building repair issues such as:
- Toxic substance removal and/or encapsulation
- Concrete repairs and crack injection
- Safety colour coding of workplace areas in compliance with health and safety regulations
- Waterproofing and sealing of roofs, walls and concrete structures
- Commercial painting of buildings, tourist resorts and offices
- External cleaning of structures, buildings and offices
- Roof repair
- Refurbishment and sealing of concrete floors
- Anti graffiti treatment